I can get lost in Etsy looking at stuff that I may not actually need.. but would certainly like to have. Etsy is a great place to take in inspiration for DIY projects. And it definitely is a great place to shop for one-of-a-kind buys handmade with love.
1. Perfect bookends: Vintage brass Owls from The EA Shop
2. Art made affordable: Prints from Vintagraphy and Dog Ear Prints
3. Nothing like a little sparkle for the home: Metallic Gold Pillow Covers from Kyle Wayne Taylor Home
4. Pair of drop pearls to brighten up one's face: White teardrop pearls from Poetry Jewelry
5. Structured and no-fuss clutch for someone who doesn't like digging into one's purse to look for stuff: Gold studded Clear clutch from Mnologie
All photos of items are from their respective merchants on Etsy