Skirting the Issue

24 April 2014


{Penshoppe Top, Bazzar Find Patterned Skirt, CMG Bag, Ray-Ban Aviators, Forever 21 Metal Trim Sandals}

When I was a kid, skirts were a staple. That proved to be disadvantageous for me since I grew up with mostly male cousins and running around was a frequent pastime. Fast forward to my late teens, shorts and pants were preferred for my years in UP and to the present day because I feel less restricted as opposed to a skirt which I have to constantly check if the hem is still in its proper place. I saw this patterned skirt in a bazaar however and thought that it was way too cute to pass up. It has a garterized waist (a definite plus for me since I eat very often...) and the length shows off just the right amount of leg.



2 comments :

  1. i love how you paired the skirt with a plain white top! you look so elegant! :D

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground