OLD POST 14 FROM OLD BLOG: We could have had the moon and the sky 2011/07/10

30 August 2011


I bought several trinkets over the weekend. I love accessories but I do not usually buy a lot in one go-- so there's a little shopper's guilt there. Nonetheless, I want to share some of my buys with you :)



I am obsessed with Swallow-themed accessories! My collection for anything with a Swallow on it is growing! hee! :) I got this necklace from Accessorize :)

Tiger Eye Bracelet from The Bead Shop

I got the Tiger Eye bracelet with the golden disc and tassel charm from The Bead Shop. The tassel was the selling point. I love anything with a tassel on it.

Braided bracelets from The Bead Shop
Planning to give the dark blue one to someone special ;)



Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne