OLD POST 3 FROM OLD BLOG: Korean Fixation 2011/04/23

30 August 2011


A few of my friends at work got me hooked on Full house, a Korean drama,  a few weeks ago so now i have two pending Korean dramas to watch! First on my list is:

My Princess
They have started airing this in the Philippines but I never get to watch it as I often get home late from work.
Synopsis from wiki.d-addicts.com
An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette. However, Hae Young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored.
The second Korean drama on my list is:

Oh! My Lady
I found out about this Korean drama while I was researching on Choi Siwon, my favorite member of the Korean group Super Junior.  ❥
Synopsis from wiki.d-addicts.com
A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne