Can you see me now?

10 October 2011

I cannot function without my glasses. I am 24 years old and my vision has started going downhill since sophomore year in college. I have considered wearing contacts, but my ophthalmologist discourages me from doing it.

I blame my poor eyesight on the following reasons:

1. Reading books under the covers with a flashlight when i was in fourth grade. My mom was very strict with my sleeping schedule-- I should be asleep by nine, but I love to read so I disobeyed.

2. Too much internet. On my most recent visit with my ophthalmologist, he said to blame my office for my poor eyesight. He thinks (and it is true) that my work entails me to be in front of the computer all the time.

3. I have traded books for ebooks. :(

I have two pairs of glasses-- one without a frame and the other with bronze frames. I have been considering having a new pair of glasses made with any of the frames seen below

Source: seekglasses.com

Tom Ford
Selima Optique
Persol

Aren't they cute? :) Which one's your favorite? :)

1 comment

  1. the persol ones are perfect. i wear glasses too and ive been looking for the perfect frames :)


    vestigialwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne