Dress Hunting

22 October 2011

I went dress hunting today for a wedding I will be attending on Saturday, 29 October. I went to three malls and found nothing. I already had a dress in mind. I knew I want a chiffon dress in a light color because the wedding will be around noon. Anyway, here are pictures of some chiffon dress styles I had in mind

Notte by Marchesa
my-wardrobe.com
Closet London Coral Chiffon Layer Dress
glebe-fashion.com
Forever Unique Chiffon One Shoulder Dress
asos.com

Going dress hunting again tomorrow! Wish me luck!

3 comments

  1. http://zoo.com.ph/main/?page_id=4&category=3 Try this online shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked the site, so many nice dresses!!! :D thank you! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the dress hunting. If you get any of the ones on this post, you already won!
    Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne