In search of....

17 October 2011

THE PERFECT PLEATED SKIRT

I'm pretty short (4"11.1) so I am quite particular about the length and the style of the skirts I wear. I prefer pencil skirts over the poofy skirts. One skirt that I cannot seem to get my mind out of though are pleated skirts. I want a pleated skirt that will not make me look like a kid in grade school. Here are some that I have in mind.

Topshop by Marios Print Pleat skirt
coolspotters.com

as seen on....

Olivia Palermo

coolspotters.com

I do not know who this is by but I found this HERE. If anyone could identify it, please let me know so  I can give proper credit! :(

Zara Faux Leather Pleated Skirt
coolspotters.com

My peg for the pleated look:

Love this look!
fashion.elle.com

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne