Can't get enough

25 November 2011

I love accessories-- my favorites are necklaces and rings. I am more partial to rings though. Whenever I go to bazaars and malls I end up buying accessories-- much to my mom's annoyance. 

I was on tumblr this morning and was trying to avoid the temptation to shop online when I chanced upon the lovely photo below


I want those rings!

Finding where to buy those rings brought me to odetteny.blogspot.com, which then led me to the  Odette New York. They have the prettiest accessories! Needless to say, I quickly found some stuff that I want to buy. Here are some of my favorites: 





I want them all! :( 

4 comments

  1. love your blog and this post! you are such a beauty :) I think ill start following!

    xx
    follow back?
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi VT! :) thank you! :) following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne