Christmas Love List

23 November 2011

I have been on the lookout for stuff to buy for myself (HEE) this Christmas. If there are Santa Clauses out there who are feeling generous, you can gift me with any of the following (HEE).



{I saw this last week at the mall; I don't know why I hesitated to buy it!}


{Every girl needs a pair}


{The interiors of most of my bags are black or dark brown-- making my black purse blend in and resulting in me freaking out. I need a neon purse to make sure I spot it right away}


{Yummiest cupcake ever! Cupcake Boutique}


{I seriously need a new frame. As seen on this post}

1 comment

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne