Some Finds from the Noel Bazaar

23 November 2011

Bazaars pop up everywhere when Christmas is near. In Manila, there are around a gazillion bazaars that I could visit for some stuff to give to family and friends. More often than not though, a bazaar wakes the little monster in me; that being the impulsive shopper. I always end up buying more stuff for me than for people I intend to shop for!

Anyway, the first bazaar I went to for the Holidays is the Noel Bazaar at the World Trade Center in Pasay City.


Below are some stuff that caught my eye


{Feather Earrings}


{Feather Earrings with Rhinestones}


{Luxurious gold and turquoise bib necklace}


{accessories hangers}




{Chiffon Midi Skirts in pretty colors}

I would have bought a midi skirt since they were so cheap (PHP299 or around USD7), but I was afraid it would make me look even smaller.

As much as I would have wanted to take more pictures of all the nice finds at the bazaar, it was pretty scary to whip out my camera because:

1. Some merchants did not want their wares photographed
2. There were too many people and I was scared someone might steal it, LOL

The Noel Bazaar won't be the last bazaar I'll visit for the holidays!

1 comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne