Multiply Shopping Party

01 November 2011

Okay this post might be a tad bit overdue, but I have been crazy busy at work so posting about the party had to be postponed. Anyway. This post is going to be picture-heavy!

You might have read from this post, that I won two tickets to the Multiply Shopping Party and a gift check worth  P1000 from Ms. Nikki Tiu of askmewhats.com. So on a fine Tuesday afternoon I found myself headed to White Space in Makati to take part in the First Shopping Party I attended.


Pretty Bianca Valerio was the host for the event
Doesn't she look amazing? She said that everything she had on was from Multiply! Look closely at the details of her tights-- they're like corsets for legs! Those tights are from her collection on Leg Love! Which are available on Multiply and at SM Department Stores. Wish I could wear those to work.... 

The event had flowing drinks and yummy food and they had a runway show which featured wares of several Multiply merchants. Sorry for the crappy pictures!










The Shopping Party was a pretty successful one-- but I really hope it was specified that it was going to be an ONLINE shopping party. There were only a handful of laptops in the area and the Internet connection would sometimes act up... But! I think most Multiply shoppers would be pleasantly surprised to see that shopping on Multiply will have greatly improved with its new and easy to manage interface! There are a lot of safety features too so shoppers won't get duped.

I only bought one item from the party and that was a pair of black platform pumps which was delivered at my doorstep a few days after the party :) (crappy pictures coming up)


Black Platform Pumps from chickflickcollection.multiply.com :)

1 comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne