Resin

03 November 2011

Last week I got a much-awaited package from pinkpumshop, one of my favorite online stores on Multiply.


I have picked out a beige dress for a wedding I was to attend a few days after and I wanted a gold accessory to finish off my look. I was actually fretting because there were just two days left for me to look for the right accessories. Knowing how fast pinkpumshop ships the products you buy, I searched the store for a gold bib necklace and found... 




Isn't it gorgeous? :D If it looks familiar, it is actually inspired by... 


House of Harlow's Resin Charm Necklace
peoplestylewatch.com

What i also love about buying from pinkpumshop is the cute packaging AND the products are reasonably priced. I also like that the merchants include fancy jewelry care tips, as seen below


Pinkpumshop still has stocks of the Black Resin Necklace and you can order one HERE

2 comments

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne