Happy New Year!

31 December 2011


2011 had been a crazy year for me and I surely am happy to see the back of it-- not that I hated it. The year had been sprinkled with love and challenges-- the latter has fortunately provided me with the realization that I am stronger than I would have believed and had left me with lessons I would gladly ponder on should I find myself caught in all sorts of hurdles in the future. 

A new year signals a new, clean slate for all things wonderful! I will be turning 25 this year (gulp!) and God willing, I will be accepted again in my dream Uni to earn a master's degree in International Relations.

Cheers to dreams and goals that will come to fruition in the year ahead! Wishing you and your loved ones lots of love, happiness, success, blessings and good health in the year ahead! 

1 comment

  1. happy new year!!love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne