I spy with my little eye

05 April 2012

Notice anything different? Apart from the mint details on my blog, I've changed my banner and my blog title. My blog was previously titled wanderlust, but since I have yet to post anything about my travels, I decided to change that. 

I spy with my little eye is the title of one of my favorite books as a child. The plot revolved around the family at a park and they played this game called I spy. 

I have long since lost that book but the essence of the story has not. And to this day I have been crazy observant of my surroundings-- not simply taking everything in at face value, though. 

Since this blog has been filled with things I have seen (and bought), I think it is just apt to name my blog I spy with my little eye. 


Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne