Birthday Wishlist

16 May 2012

My birthday's in a few days and here are some of the things I'd like for my birthday! :)


To get into grad school and for a good friend of mine to pass a very important exam

books for my reading list:
Ilustrado by Miguel Syjuco

Three Filipino Women by F. Sionil Jose
Source: www.amazon.com

Ermita by F. Sionil Jose

A skinny ring! I have been on the hunt for a few months now! What is difficult in buying a ring is that I have an incredibly small ring size (3). 
Source: etsy.com

And this highlighter. For reasons of vanity. 

By the way, do any of you guys know how to make an online collage? I used to make a collage with picnik; but that's defunct now. I tried photovisi but it keeps cropping my images. Do you know of any alternatives? 

2 comments

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne