Essentials

07 May 2012

Cath Kidston inspired pouch, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, Etude House comb, Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer, Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine Finish Pact, Ellana Minerals Baby Buki Brush, In2It gel blush, Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip color in Enchantress, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Pink Pop

My line of work involves a lot of interaction with maaaaany people-- which means I have to look presentable at all times. I do not go all out with regard to makeup; I just make sure that I play up the eyes and I use a bright lip color whenever I am at work to combat looking like a zombie. On normal days though I just settle for these essentials.

The extremely hot/humid weather in Manila practically dictates what I should put on my face: barely anything.

I use Etude House's Dr. Oil Compact-- does not do much in terms of coverage but it certainly does keep my face from becoming oily (not for a very long time though). The compact comes with a puff but when I use it my face turns pasty, which is why I opt for a kabuki brush instead

I am no pro when it comes to applying concealer but the Etude House Surprise Concealer works fine for me. I don't use sponge to blend as I cannot control it-- i just dab, dab, dab using my pinky. I have been a patron of the In2It get blush for around four years now. This really stays on my crazy oily skin for more than eight hours-- and I like that it just gives off a nice, natural flush on the cheeks

I've started using lipstick again because I could not resist buying baby pink lipstick. I just put on one sweep of this and I top it off with my favorite lip gloss to date: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Pink Pop

4 comments

  1. Your bag is very nice and I think you have some nice product. Thus I love Light Blue, is one of my favourites <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the market for an everyday lip color.;) Let's make it part of the agenda on Thursday?:P I have no idea what suits me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend! :) Love the blog :) Anyway, do you use Avon products? My tita gave me this Ideal Oil Control Face Powder, OP101 neutral. It's good, does not make my skin pasty. Its coverage also lasts long, at least for my skin type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo! :) i will check that as soon as I'm done with the etude house compact! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne