In the Bag

17 June 2012

My search for a school bag has just ended! :) I was not able to find a bag that was sturdy yet fashion forward, so I just dropped the fashion forward bit.


I opted for the Lacoste Shopping Bag in Black. IT IS HUGE. Huge enough to carry office and school stuff. Twice a week I would be heading to school after clocking in 9 hours at work so I need a bag that would fit everything I'd throw in it.

My parents are fans of the brand soooo that kind of rubbed off on me.

Now I am looking for a weekend bag of sorts. I am not a fan of slouchy, boho bags. I like the sort of structured bags that will show me all its contents when I peer into it. I get mini heart attacks whenever I peer into my bag and I cannot find my phone, my wallet, my keys or whatever.

Here are some of my weekend bag cravings:



I want this bag so bad for reasons too many to digress. The first thing that caught my eye is T'nalak. I am crazy about that textile. You can find out more about T'nalak HERE

Found out about Cathy Bags today and I fell in love with their collection. I love that all the bags have been infused with Philippine elements.

Another bag I found today (though I probably won't be able to use it as a weekend bag):

Pretty clever, no? :)

Photo credits

7 comments

  1. Wow! I love everything. Too bad i'm so broke right now. Hahaha

    Follow each other?

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by my blog! xx following you on bloglovin! xx

      Delete
  2. that second bag is so perfectly classic-casual. i want it so bad but the life of a broke college student doesn't really take that into account :)

    a new follower,
    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag selection! Love the last one
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you on bloglovin already! :) thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tricolor shopper! I am looking for a bag as well but like you, I may have to sacrifice being fashion forward for practicality.;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne