in the jewelry box

18 June 2012

I was trying to tidy up my jewelry box when I noticed that most of my accessories now are pretty colorful and bright. That is quite a leap from most of my accessories that are mostly in silver or gold. Here are some of my neon/bright accessories on rotation


My most recent accessory purchase: pink tassel earrings <3

On another note, I found some candy that I have not had since 2000/2001-ish: Cherry strings!


Back when my best friend and I were in 7th grade, we would stock up on these licorice strings before we saw a movie! I love this candy. Too bad that I have to go north of the metro to buy my stash of cherry strings.

6 comments

  1. I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome jewellery! The pink tassel earrings are gorgeous!

    Rebecca

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/feed/blog-profile/3636285/winnipeg-style-main-category

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by! xx following you on bloglovin! xx

      Delete
  3. I like candy but I can't stand for sour candy.. It's nice though but I still can't stand it :p
    But if it's sweet I would really love it :)

    Join OASAP giveaway!
    Follow my blog at:
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post love photos, you have a great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne