Chiffon Mullet

17 January 2013

One of the best things about living in the tropical country is that you can wear a lot of sheer and breezy fabrics like chiffon most of the year.

This skirt was one of my bazaar finds before 2012 ended and I was hesitant at first because I thought it would look to dressy.

Remember that it was last year when maxi skirts were in trend? I was one of those who veered away from that because I know that a maxi skirt would just make me look smaller. Luckily the mullet skirt came along. It's a heaven-sent!

4 comments

  1. "Mullet skirt!" Hahaha, I love that.

    I just came across your blog on Bloglovin and I'm so glad I did. I'm following you now!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! :) thank you! :) I'm following you on bloglovin as well :)

      Delete
  2. You look lovely! That skirt is adorable!!! Following you on GFC! it will be great if you visit my blog. :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy! :D thank you! :D I checked your blog and I loved it! :D following you now via GFC and bloglovin ;)

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne