DIY: Gold Chain Ring

21 January 2013


I've been scouting around for a dainty ring for the longest time now, but I couldn't find one in my ring size. Rather than buying a huge ring and having it resized, I thought of making one instead. 

I used my first DIY Chain Ring in THIS POST

Now I know the pliers I used in the tutorial is not the one for making jewelry-- but hey, as long as it gets the job done ;)

Choose the chain you'll use. You can go as skinny or as chunky as you want. This type of chain is readily available in most craft and clothing supplies stores.

With your chain, take the measurement of your finger. If you have uneven and bony fingers like I do, make sure that you get the measurement of the widest part of your finger for a sure fit.

Once you have the right measurement cut the chain in the appropriate length.

Get your chain connector -- you will use this to connect the two ends of the gold chain



et voila! :)

I hope you like my first DIY 

10 comments

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see more DIYs!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DIY! pretty simple but really need to be careful when make the ring! i love your simple header btw! :D

    join my giveaway:
    MsDressy $80 gift voucher giveaway

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anastasia! :) I love your blog btw! :) following you now via GFC and bloglovin :D

      Delete
  3. That is so cool!
    I love your blog! followed!
    Check out my blog sometime? :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire! :D I like your blog, too! :D following you now via GFC and bloglovin :D

      Delete
  4. Nice an experiment!
    We can follow it easily, Thanks a lot.
    gold rings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Jim! :D the rings on your site are really lovely!

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne