Embellished hair

13 January 2013


On a rainy day I would prefer to stay at home, lounging around the house in pajamas. Yesterday however, I was forced to go out as I had some errands to run. I don't like dressing up on a rainy day so for the extremely bi-polar weather yesterday (it was a cycle of raining hard and then the sun would peek and then rain again), I chose to wear black and jeans.


You'd know I was lazy to dress up when I'm in black. The blacks in my closet are what I resort to when I don't know what to wear because black always looks put together. I normally wear a bold accessory when I'm in black to liven up the outfit a bit and for yesterday I chose a new beaded headband.


6 comments

  1. This is such a simple yet very chic look. I'm loving that hairband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!:) especially those shoes!

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hairband :)

    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne