Glitter Crescent Nails

22 January 2013


Choose a glitter polish that is not rough when it dries. The one I used for this tutorial was rough and the effect was not very nice
Paint your nails with two coats of glitter polish. Make sure the polish has completely dried before you put on your solid polish
Make an outline of 'C' from the bottom of your nail, leaving a crescent like space. Then paint the remainder of your nail with your chosen polish.

It's a bit tricky at first. What you can also do is to paint the sides of the nails going forward and then paint the middle part.
 

17 comments

  1. Thank you for this tutorial! I've been wanting to try this for ages :D Great job


    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Celine! :) I'm glad you found it useful! :)

      Delete
  2. Your nails turned out great! Love that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :D I checked out your blog and I liked it! :) I'm following you now via GFC and bloglovin :) btw your blog name is pretty cute!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! :D thank you for visiting my blog! xx

      Delete
  4. so cool! love the color!!

    allthingslove-lee.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4649755/all-things-lovelee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Caitlin! :) following you now via GFC and bloglovin! xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that gold color! Following you on GFC now. :)
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz! :D i love your blog! :) i really like the camera pillow post :D

      following you now via GFC! :D

      Delete
  7. This looks cute! Thanks for this tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Debie! :) Thanks for visiting my blog! Filipino blog readers don't usually end up on my blog so your visit is a most pleasant surprise! :)

      I'm following your blog via GFC. hope you keep in touch! :)

      Delete
  8. So original, I really like it :D
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne