Liebster Award Nominee! :D

27 January 2013

I have just been nominated by one of my lovely followers, CC of thattallgirl2.blogspot.com!

The Liebster Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers with the aim of helping that blog invite more readers. Thank you again, CC! 

These are the rules of the award:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Facts about Me:

1. It took a lot of changes and a lot of time for me to come up with my blog's name, primp & paper. I wanted to come up with a name that would reflect some aspects of my life that I am passionate about. I chose primp because I love everything about beauty and style; paper to reflect my love for writing and reading :)

2. I love bags! I have been a bag addict since I was a kid-- my mom can attest to this!

3. My favorite TV series is Sex and the City. I was sooo sad when it ended. I am looking forward to the day when I can have a SaTC marathon!

4. I love glitter. I think it's pretty obvious with the layout of my blog. I cannot resist glitter-- especially on my nails.

5. My favorite way to de-stress is to get my nails done!

6. I love to sleep! When I'm working on something I prefer to keep well away from the bed because there will be a pretty good chance that I'll end up taking a nap!

7. I'd love to be fluent in French.

8. I am crazy about DIY projects!

9. I am a huge fan of the Duchess of Cambridge!

10. I'm pretty short so some people think I'm way younger than my real age. I stand 4'11!

11. I love Owls!

11 Questions CC asked me:

1. What is your favorite part about blogging:
My favorite part about blogging is getting to share with my readers the small things that make me happy. Another is when people appreciate the photographs I've taken :)

2. If you could only wear one color your whole life, what would it be?
Beige! It's a color which I find very suitable for my skin tone.

3. Who is your favorite designer and why?
Elie Saab because his dresses can turn any girl into a princess.

4. Whats three words you can use to describe your personal style?
Classic, Structured, Elegant

5. Do you believe someone's style reflects their personality?
Yes I do! Which is why I really find it important to come up with your own style rather than copy another's. Otherwise you run the risk of being uncomfortable with how you look because it's not "you".

6. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any pets?
I do! I have a pet cat named Pygmy :)

7. What type of music do you like? and what is your favorite song?
I like techno and dubstep. I love a gazillion songs but two song that I'm addicted to right now are Feel so close by Calvin Harris and Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars.

8. Where would you love to travel?
India!

9. Do you like where  you're living now? Why?
Yes! I love living in Manila because of the lifestyle I get to lead here.

10. What is one thing you want to accomplish in the next 10 years.
I would like to be successful career-wise. Not just financially-- I'd like to be able to have a career that I'm passionate about and not one that would have me literally dragging myself to work just because it pays well.

11. If someone gave you 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
I would travel with my family!

11 Questions for the bloggers I've nominated for the award:

1. Coffee or Tea?

2. Who or what inspired you to have your own blog?

3. If you could use only 1 item in your makeup collection, what would it be?

4. What's your comfort food?

5. Are you a shoe or a bag person?

6.  What is your best childhood memory?

7. How do you see your blog five years from now?

8. If you will be allowed to just leave everything behind and jet off to someplace, where would you go and who would you take?

9. What blog or blogs do you visit everyday?

10. Planned or Spontaneous?

11. Do you believe in love at first sight?

9 Blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award:






Ninin and Sophia of thetwomissfits.com




Thank you again, CC of thattallgirl2.blogspot.com for nominating my blog! 

7 comments

  1. Congratulations, you totally deserve it! It's also nice to know how your blog name originated - I love the idea behind it :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much, Hannah! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran! Thank you! Will find time to do this :)

    xxx!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne