Perfect Peach

24 January 2013

Sheen Supreme Fashion City by MAC is my perfect peach/coral lipstick find to date.
MAC describes the Sheen Supreme line as a hybrid of the intense color in MAC Lipsticks and the shine in their Lipglass. It has just the right amount of gloss and it really is highly pigmented. 
One of the many things that I love about the product is that it goes on smoothly because of its creamy texture.

THE ROUND UP:

Pros:
Incredibly pigmented compared to other lipsticks that combine color and sheen
No need for lip gloss!
Reasonably priced
Longwearing as opposed to other hybrid lipsticks

Cons:
Melts easily-- something I never noticed with other MAC variants
Might be difficult to wear on some skin tones

Would I buy this again?
DEFINITELY. After I used it I was already hoping MAC wouldn't pull the plug on the production of this lipstick. It's a very nice everyday lipstick and I love how it brightens up my face. I used this with just face powder and highlighter on my cheeks and it yielded a dewy, fresh-faced effect.

I love this product. This is a definitely a must-try for those who are into peach/coral shades.

8 comments

  1. Lovely colour!

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. Thanks for the review!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color!!! :) I just nominated your blog for the Liebster award! I mentioned you on my blog, and you can find more info on this award on my blog! :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the post call “The Liebster Award” at http://www.iwishitwereanthropologiebut.com/fashion-blog.html for details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Morgan! ♥♥♥

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne