Russian Red

07 January 2013

Managed to get hold of another tube of lipstick... This time it's in red! I only have one tube of red lipstick prior to getting MAC's Russian Red and that is Covergirl Lipperfection Lipcolor in Hot -- which I rarely used. 


It wasn't until a few days ago that I decided to use my Covergirl red lipstick and I found it an easy way to look put together. All I had to do was put on my trusted BB Cream, pressed powder, groom my brows, then swipe on the red lipstick.


I bought another red lipstick because I've read so many great reviews about the MAC red lipsticks, particularly Russian Red and Ruby Woo.

I chose Russian Red though because Ruby Woo was a bit pinkish-- very much like my Covergirl lipstick.


Yes it's matte and I love the matte lipsticks from MAC because they are not drying at all and they stay on your lips even after some heavy munching.

{Comparison of Russian Red and Hot}

See that Russian Red is a bit darker and Hot has a slight pinkish tinge to it? Yeah i hate that. I want my red lipstick dark-- for now.

Not exactly looking put together... I just came home from clocking in a good 9 hours at work so excuse my face. But anyway, this is Russian Red on me.

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne