Silver and Chiffon

16 January 2013

I'm the type of girl who feels incomplete when not wearing earrings. I usually just wear pearl studs because i love how they can brighten up a girl's face in an instant.

These inverted silver traingles from Bedazzle Accessories wee just too pretty to pass up. The earrings are available in antique gold too.



Today's office outfit was this white chiffon sleeveless blouse which i got for cheap at a bazaar and a pair of black slacks.

One heartwarming critique on today's outfit came from one of my good friends at work who happens to be male. According to him, my flowy my top melded well with the angles of the earrings. Not something that you would normally hear from a guy, eh? ;)


4 comments

  1. Love that Casio watch. mama!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :D thanks for visiting my blog! :D

      Delete
  2. Chiffon is amazing! Love the combo :)

    Michelle xx
    www.wh4reever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it's a really nice fabric, isn't it? :D thanks for visiting my blog, Michelle! :D

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne