At first blush

16 February 2013

I've seen so many reviews on NARS Orgasm but it wasn't until a few days ago when I actually tried it to see what all the fuss was about.
NARS Cosmetics describes the shade as peachy pink with golden shimmer. It's the perfect blush for those who want just the natural flush on their cheeks.
I do not have any regrets buying this product. The shade is perfect for everyday and it doubles as a cheek highlighter because of the gold pigments in it.

THE ROUND UP:

Pros:
+ highly pigmented-- a little blush goes a long way
+ It stays on long (I live in a tropical country which means powder products are bound to melt away after a few hours, but that wasn't the case with NARS Orgasm. It stayed on my cheeks even after being exposed to the sun for quite some time)
+ Doubles as a blush and cheek highlighter because of the gold pigments in it
+ will match all skin tones
+ perfect for everyday wear
+ goes on smoothly

Cons:
- it does not come with a brush

The NARS Orgasm blush retails for PhP 1450 (USD 29)-- a bit pricey for some of the blushers I've used in the past but it's definitely worth it. 

8 comments

  1. great post, that blush really suits you xxx


    Deb
    http://undefinedbluehoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try this blush! I think I might have to buy it soon, thanks for posting :)

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try! :D it's a great product! :)

      Delete
  3. The gold shimmmer still puts me off when I'm tempted to buy this, but it does look good on your skin tone. It doesnt look too overpowering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :D thanks for visiting my blog! ♡

      Delete
  4. its my fave blush! i have the multiple though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's now my favorite blush as well! :D it's a really great shade :) thanks for visiting my blog, Ayen! :D I love your blog! :D your baby Quino is so cute! :D

      btw, following your blog now via GFC ;)

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne