The Little Black Dress

06 February 2013

Every woman must know that she needs at least one little black dress in her wardrobe. It's a staple because it's a classic. Trends may be fun, fascinating and fleeting, but the LBD is timeless.
Since the LBD is a staple, you might want to consider splurging a bit. You wan't your LBD to last for a long time and not have parts of it sagging or fading after a few washes.
I got this skater dress from Cotton On. Normally LBDs have sexier silhouettes but I opted to wear this one since I had to go to school after work.
I love that this dress can take me to work (glammed up a bit with stilettos) and to school (with ballet flats and my trusty blush satche -- which I blogged about HERE) with minimal styling.

4 comments

  1. Pretty dress, it suits you!

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never purchased anything from Cotton On but it seems like they are super popular. I'll have to look into them. Love your dress!

    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!♡ You should check their stuff out! they have tons of amazing clothes :)

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne