The Week that Was

04 February 2013

Been toting around this blush satchel from CMG everyday for the past week. I love that it's roomy enough to accommodate everything I bring when I go to work (read: my whole house)!
Bought a new planner by Witty Will Save The World! This planner is a bit heavy for some people's liking but the good thing about is ample writing space.
The prettiest red velvet cookie I've come across! This pretty and tasty treat is from Sophie's Mom

Valentine's Day is just a few days away! I'll be posting some V-day-themed DIY's soon! :)

13 comments

  1. Love the bag! and that cookie looks so good :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag and diary are so cute! Can't wait for the Valentine DIY's :)

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Celine! :) I'll work on them soon! :) great Maybelline eyeshadow review btw! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Lubna! :) thanks for visiting my blog! :D I love your sketches and your blog! xx

      following you now via GFC :D

      Delete
  4. Love that blush color. It's practically the only color pink I can wear, and it compliments nearly everything!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it actually took me a while to get a new bag! I was holding out for a satchel in exactly this shade of pink b/c i agree with what you said, it complements almost everything! :)

      Delete
  5. I think I want that book...seems really interesting!!

    http://deliberate-randomness.blogspot.com

    Love Love
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ingrid! :) it looks like a book but it's actually a planner :) pretty neat, huh? :D

      Delete
  6. Just fell in love with this satchel .. gorgeous!

    Regards
    THE2NDAVENUE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you! :D thanks for visiting my blog! ♡♡♡

      btw, your blog is amazing! :D following you now via GFC! ;)

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne