Wing it

22 February 2013

I am not blessed with double eyelids and so my options for eye makeup are considerably limited. My usual eye makeup consists of a couple coats of mascara and winged eyeliner. I like using liquid eyeliner because it stays on my lids as opposed to the gel-type (which I find is easier to use for the winged eyeliner look). 
I've heard a lot of good things about K-Palette's 24H eyeliner and so I gave it a try. 
I think it's something that newbies to eyeliners should consider because the pen-style makes application a lot easier.

THE ROUND UP:

Pros:
+ the pen-style makes application a lot easier and makes it clump-free
+ waterproof
+ does not smudge

Cons:
- as you can see from the swatch above, one swipe is quite insufficient. You'll have to apply it twice for a darker look
- contrary to its claim to last for 24 hours, it did not happen with me. I don't know if my lids were too oily or I swiped on too much but during midday parts of the eyeliner flaked off already
-  product is not recommended for lining your waterline.

K-Palette's 1 Day Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner retails for PhP 895 in the Philippines and is available at Beauty Bar.

2 comments

  1. im thinking of getting this as well. is it a gel or pencil? hahaha! sorry, confused

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine! :D it's a liquid eyeliner :D

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne