Glitter Ombre

17 March 2013

I've been seeing a lot of ombre nail art and I thought I'd give it a try, too. Rather than using plain colors for the ombre look though, I used glitter polishes for a bit of sparkle.
You will need:
base polish
glitter polish with small glitters
glitter polish with bigger glitters
1. Apply two coats of your base polish then allow that to dry. Once that base has dried, apply the glitter polish with small glitters on the upper 3/4 of your nail. One coat will suffice. Allow that to dry.
2. Get your glitter polish with bigger glitters and apply that mainly on the tip of your nail. For a more ombre look, you might want to try adding a bit towards the middle on your nail.
Simple and easy glitter ombre!

10 comments

  1. I love the way you've done this! I've only tried it with colours, so it's nice to see a more subtle nail with extra glitter! Very pretty :)

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Celine! :D I'm glad you like it! :D

      Delete
  2. Great idea it looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the glitter effect!Your nails look lovely!

    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I'm glad you like it! :D

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne