Keep in Mind

05 March 2013


Over the years I've gone through situations that would have caused me to feel dejected and to entertain thoughts of giving up and in order for me to get through those I read up on as much inspirational stuff as I can. Every once in a while I'd see a quote and I'd scribble that on practically everywhere. To date I have numerous quotations scribbled on scratch papers, corners of notebooks, and highlighted in many, many books.

The ones you see here in my manifesto of sorts are the ones that I truly believe in and the ones that I like to read and reflect on when times get tough.

Do you have a list of inspirational quotes, too? :)

4 comments

  1. I do and it's from a book:
    "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

    Kisty of The Style Mermaid
    http://kisty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love that one from the Alchemist :) Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time out to read the quotations I've posted :) It's nice to hear from another blogger from the Philippines!

      Great blog btw! I'm following now via GFC and bloglovin ;)

      Delete
  2. Omg, I love your blog. It's neat!

    Thanks for sharing the wisdom.

    BTW, care to blog exchange? :D

    Leah @ curiousweekends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah! :D thank you so much for visiting my blog! :D glad to have another blogger from the Philippines visit my blog! :D

      I love your blog, too and I'd love to do a blog exchange! :D

      PS. following you now via GFC and bloglovin! :D

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne