Window Shopping on Etsy

04 March 2013


I can get lost in Etsy looking at stuff that I may not actually need.. but would certainly like to have. Etsy is a great place to take in inspiration for DIY projects. And it definitely is a great place to shop for one-of-a-kind buys handmade with love.

1. Perfect bookends: Vintage brass Owls from The EA Shop
2. Art made affordable: Prints from Vintagraphy and Dog Ear Prints 
3. Nothing like a little sparkle for the home: Metallic Gold Pillow Covers from Kyle Wayne Taylor Home
4. Pair of drop pearls to brighten  up one's face: White teardrop pearls from Poetry Jewelry
5. Structured and no-fuss clutch for someone who doesn't like digging into one's purse to look for stuff: Gold studded Clear clutch from Mnologie

All photos of items are from their respective merchants on Etsy

6 comments

  1. Etsy is so addictive, I could be on that site for hours!
    I love the pillow with the dream catcher on it, so pretty.

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can spend hours and hours on etsy too!

      Delete
  2. Love the letter print on the vintage paper! Sweet stuff...I can't even go to etsy or my whole will be shot. :)
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my wallet cries each time I find myself on etsy! lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Aimee! :D thank you so much for visiting my blog!! ♥

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne