Let's Socialize

08 April 2013

News has been going around that Google is pulling the plug on Google Friend Connect (GFC) which I think is pretty sad since I find it a pretty convenient way of reading up on the blogs that I love and also, establishing ties with other bloggers.

So before it's too late, I'm inviting those of you who follow Primp & Paper via GFC to follow the blog via  bloglovin' instead. I wouldn't want to lose any of my followers! xx

You can also click on the image to follow Primp & Paper on bloglovin' xx

6 comments

  1. I do follow you on Bloglovin. It's my favorite way to follow blogs.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Kate! :D that's how I follow your lovely blog, too! <3

      Delete
  2. This is lovely. I've always wnated to try a BB Cream although as you stated.. It only has 2 shades which is a downside for me being a slightly browner skin tone!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael! I think your comment got mixed up! But yeah, it's sad that the garnier BB eye cream comes in only two shades! I wish they'd come out with more shades because it's a pretty amazing product :)

      Delete
  3. Bloglovin is great, am sure you'll get to love it.....following you on bloglovin

    www.mywildmess.com
    Follow my blog with bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Claudia! :D I'm following your blog via bloglovin, too :)

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne