Sweet Treats Matchup

05 June 2013

{Orly Crush on You + Candy Corn}
I'm a firm believer that you can draw inspiration from practically anything-- food inlcuded. Summer has had me opting for more color in my room decor, wardrobe, and of course, nail polish. I'm not addicted to sweets but I thought it a great idea to combine the nail polishes that I like with some sweets I love. Enjoy!
{China Glaze Highlight of my Summer + Peppermint Ice Cream}
{Sally Hansen Hard Lemonade + Lemonade}
{Orly Bon Bon + Blueberry Cheesecake}
{Essie Need a Vacation + Cotton Candy}

Nail Polish Images from their respective websites.
Food images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2 comments

  1. You really can draw inspiration from anything! I love these. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne