the long and skort of it

21 August 2013

The last time I wore a skort was when I was around 8. And as I grew up I swore off skorts.. but this interesting skort was just too pretty to pass up on. It's a must-have and easy to pair with practically every top I have in my closet. I'm considering getting it in black, too...
I got this laser-cut envelope clutch for a steal at PhP 300 (roughly USD 7)! I love that it's nude and gold and it's roomier than it looks.

Skort is available at The Sweet Cloth

4 comments

  1. I love that clutch! Super cure.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is gorgeous, and such a steal too! Where'd you get it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathalie, the clutch is from Landmark :D

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne