Links Love

01 September 2013

1. New work means busier days and on some days, having the time to put on eye makeup is a luxury! On those days, a pretty cat eye seems like the best option
2. Sometimes a nice watch and a sparkly chain bracelet is all you need to accessorize.
3. Abandoned places may be eerie, but that does not mean there's no beauty left in them.
4. Accessories are too pretty to be stored in drawers--display them.
5. In the market for a pair of sunglasses? You might want to read this first.
6. This app is a must-have for phones and tablets! It's the best way to store articles to read later on. 

6 comments

  1. I love a good cat-eye look!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    P.S. If you get a chance, I'd love your feedback on my site's new redesign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a while to make a good cat eye, but the practice will pay off as soon as you get the hang of it! I love the blog's new look, Kate! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't managed to make my accessories look as fabulous as pic 4. My room always looks cluttered. But I love that look :) x

    Sweet Apple Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes tend to have my accessories lying around on my dresser, but I'm working on keeping them looking like that, too! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the chain bracelet!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne