Simple Joys

16 January 2014

{My pet Pug, Porkchop}

As I've gotten older I've realized the importance of the simple things-- trivial things that would normally go unnoticed but could actually make me feel giddy. I've compiled ten of those simple moments and I'd be more than happy to see what simple things make you happy, too.

Listed below in no particular order:

1. Crawling into bed with freshly washed sheets.
2. It's my first time to take care of a puppy, and coming home to a puppy is so heartwarming--especially if that puppy has a pug tail that wags in a way that could make any person go awwww...
3. Driving and ending up tuning in to a radio station playing the songs you grew up listening to during your elementary and high school years (Songs from the late-90s for me)
4. Waking up in a daze at dawn and realizing it's a weekend and I can allow myself to go back to sleep and wake up late.
5. Finding money I've forgotten I've stashed in one of the pockets of my many bags.
6. A leisurely drink of my first cup of coffee for the day.
7. Lazy days at home with my family.
8. Waking up energized and inspired after a good night's sleep.
9. Waking up with some considerable weight pushing against my side and finding my pet cat Pygmy sleeping beside me. 
10. Rare sunny days in Manila with a cooler temperature that is perfect for leisurely walks. 

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne