In Pictures

27 March 2014

{Everyday must-haves: Lip Saver / Glasses + Planner + Pen}

This week has been crazy busy to say the least-- with work and with graduate school stuff. Days like these when I'm struggling to find balance make me wish I managed my time better. However, charging that yet again to experience, I find that there are other exciting prospects to look forward to after this semester is over. For one thing I might be going to the beach again sooner than I thought! 

{summer blooms in the office}


{I'm just about ready to hit the beach again}


{Finally got to try Ramen Nagi's Butao King!}

I'm a huge soup person-- so when Ramen places started sprouting in the Metro I was more than willing to try *almost* all of them out. A lot of people were raving about Ramen Nagi so when it opened at SM Mall of Asia I wanted to try it out right away. The Butao King is good -- and I love that there is an option to make it spicy because I was torn between trying out their Signature Butao and the Spicy Red King.

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne