Banana Leaves

05 April 2014

{Ziya Caftan, Bazaar Find Cropped Top, Department Store Find high-waist white denim shorts, Pop Culture Canvas Bag, Ray-Ban Outdoorsman, DIY Tassel Necklace, Cotton On Ballet Flats in Tan Nubuck}

One of the trends now in Manila are long, sweeping sheer floral cardigans. While I find them very pretty, I'm a bit hesitant as to whether or not I can pull it off because it really feels like I'm wearing a shower/bedroom robe. So I went around looking for a cardigan that's not as long and also has a fun print, but does not feel like it's supposed to be for the bedroom. Enter the Caftan. I got this caftan for a steal and I love how versatile it is. It's perfect to cover up some skin, I can use it as cover up at the beach, and since it has buttons down the front, I can use it is a dress with a skinny belt for a cinched waist. Don't you just love pretty, versatile buys?


Primp and Paper is on Google+! If you have an account, please do follow

x Francesca

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne