Framed Prints || Affordable Art

19 April 2014


{Two prints sourced online which figure prominently on my vanity table. 5R Black frames with borders are from SM Dept. Store, priced at P199.75 ea}

I grew up in a home where Art was much appreciated; my parents had a modest collection of paintings of which I have yet to emulate. This summer vacation I made a resolution of sorts to do a serious spring cleaning and to spruce up my room a bit. The sprucing up bit is still a long process but I've already added a few elements to give my room a different feel: photos I've sourced online which I have placed in frames with wide borders. I'm considering having a gallery wall with different photos/prints in different frame sizes and designs so I'm looking out for other prints I can get. Meanwhile, here are my favorite print finds:












Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne