Good Wings Hunting

04 April 2014


I love wings. I am not a huge fan of chicken dishes but hand me a plate of chicken wings (especially if it's spicy) and I'll devour it. We usually have food fads in Manila that I'm usually more than happy to try out-- pearl coolers, frozen yogurt, Ramen, wings, and the list can go on and on. Wings places started popping all over Manila waaaay back in 2012 or early 2013 I think, but it's only now that I took my hunt for the best wings seriously. Prior to watching Capt. America: The Winter Soldier (This is a great movie. Watch it if you haven't yet) with my boyfriend, we had a wings lunch at Buffalo's Wings N' Things.


{Garlic Parmesan / New York's Finest}

My boyfriend and I decided on sharing a pound of Wings and opted to have them in two sauces - Garlic Parmesan and New York's Finest (Spicy), with fries on the side and blue cheese. New York's Finest is a winner. It's not too spicy and my boyfriend said the taste reminds him of Tabasco-- so if you love that, YOU'LL LOVE THIS. It's best dipped in blue cheese!

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne