Robin's Egg Nails

16 April 2014


I wanted to have an Easter-themed post on the blog-- I thought about making Easter eggs but then again, there aren't any kids at home that would appreciate them. While doing my research however, I chanced upon images of Robin's Egg candies for Easter, but since I couldn't do that-- I thought I'd recreate a Robin's egg-- on my nails.


Baby Blue Polish
Black and White Glitters
Paint brush
Top Coat


1. After prepping your nails for polish (I posted my quick DIY mani HERE), paint two coats of baby blue polish. It's okay to go beyond the nails-- you can clean that up after. 

2. Mix you black and white glitter then dab those onto your nails. Make sure to do this quickly so that the nail polish will still be wet and the glitters could adhere better. 


3. Seal in your glitters with top coat.

2 comments

  1. That is so creative! Will definitely try to do that if I have the patience! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne