The Week that Was

01 April 2014


Finally got around to joining a Calligraphy Workshop! The workshop I attended was the first offered by La Bella Scrittura - a group of seven ladies WHO ARE SO GOOD at calligraphy. I've tried doing calligraphy while waiting out for a workshop to be offered, but I'm glad I still took the class. I learned so much with regard to ink, caring for my nibs, etc. It was good that there were seven super supportive ladies who were there to assist us and to share techniques with us. It was a good way to cap off the week by learning calligraphy in a beautiful place with good eats and yummy drinks (our venue was Scarsdale Artisanal Delights in Mandaluyong) and in the company of other girls who love ink, nibs, and all things calligraphy related :)


{Favorite pink polish to date: Revlon's Flirt}

{Blanket, my boyfriend's Snowshoe cat}


{OBSESSED with this show}

Scandal image via

2 comments

  1. i believe we had calligraphy class in high school, it's hard especially for me who doesn't have very legible penmanship. hahaha! cute cat! i would definitely check out scandal while waiting for the next season of pretty little liars ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! the show is highly addictive! :D

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne