The Week that Was

29 April 2014


{Escolta Essentials}

The past week was concluded with a trip to Escolta for a monthly bazaar my brother found out about-- that'll need a separate post, but I loved that the week ended with a brief trip to the former shopping district of Manila and I got to use my film cameras again--which, prior to the trip, were already gathering dust. I really hope the government would take a more active approach to restoring its beauty.


{White heart made using a toothpick-- pretty tricky! I did a glittery version with a washi tape guide last year, you can see it HERE}


Summer calls for fresh juice! In order to avoid the watered down taste in your juice, instead of using the normal ice cubes with water, make cubes using your juice. I like putting chunks of fruit in mine.


{currently coveting: a lace skirt in beige; image VIA}


{spotted: my parents old Olympus camera which they got when they were newly wed. It doesn't work anymore but I'm planning on bringing it to Hidalgo in Quiapo to have it fixed x}

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne