The Week that Was

07 April 2014


{Crazy good Banoffee Pie from Starbucks}

This week's entry is mostly about food-- completely unintentional; though I've been eating out more than usual as a celebration of sorts since I've just passed my final requirements for the second semester in graduate school and now I have until August to enjoy my summer break!


{Snack Shack in UP Diliman has the best burgers! Quarter pounder is only P70. I suggest adding some jalapenos for P20}


{New set of paper doilies for a DIY Project}


{Cute latte art + Spinach and Salmon Gratin from UCC}




{Sydney Special + Puttanesca from Almon Marina}


{Landmark Department Store now has glitter and nail caviar pots for nail art. I used the blue one to accentuate my mint polish}


{Mini version of the Flour Girl's yummy Salted Caramel}

2 comments

  1. I think the past week left you with a happy tummy. The burger looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Indeed! :) The burger is really good! Thanks for dropping by, Elle! x

      Delete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne