Lady Carryall

05 May 2014


I have broken a lot of bags in the past for constantly lugging my entire bedroom. For years though I've been trying to trim down to just the essentials. I usually end the day clearing out my bag of receipts and scraps of paper I've accumulated throughout the day so I never had a problem with a bag that's bursting at the seams with all sorts of junk. And back when I was less busy I'd change bags everyday just to let the material of the bag breathe and relax from all the carrying it had to endure (A good habit for both bags and shoes-- so I've read). Anyway, I thought I'd share with you these essentials that I carry with me on most days. (Camera not included for obvious reasons)


1. Cleene Sanitizing Spray in Green Air // 2. My lip savers: Maybelline Baby Lips + MAC Snob + Bobbi Brown Tulle // 3. Lush Solid Perfume in Lust // 4. Too Cool for School Highlighter // 5. Earphones + Power bank // 6. Accessorize Sunglasses // 7. CMG Wallet // 8. Department Store find Purse // 9. Samsung Phone // 10. MUJI kraft notebook + Assortment of pens // 11. Spiral Belle de Jour 2014 Power Planner


Of the things pictured above, the only thing I bring with me all the time is the clip-on fish eye lens. Depending on the day's agenda, I choose just one (well sometimes two) film cameras I'll bring with me.

1. Holga 135BC // 2. Golden Half // 3. Extra roll of film // 4. Clip-on fish eye lens for mobile phones // 5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8


For most days I trust my Samsung phone can get me through the day with easy browsing, reading articles, checking blogs, etc. However, if there will be tons of writing and reading involved, I bring my iPad2 (pictured here with a Dorothy Perkins Sleeve)

4 comments

  1. Rui Jun Luong04 May, 2014 19:16

    I love your cameras!

    http://fuckhighclass.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home-based Diva05 May, 2014 21:47

    Your dorothy perkins case is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne