Met Gala 2014: Favorite Looks

07 May 2014


{Emma Stone is Thakoon}

For as long as I can remember I've always tuned in to Met Gala Reviews. The Met Gala is always a great source of fashion inspiration and an excellent conversation-starter. For this year's Gala ensembles that caught my eye were gowns in black and white and cropped tops-- which I love! The pop of color and cropped top on Emma Stone is just so refreshing. I love how a bit of your torso can transform an ensemble into something more chic and subtly sexy. There were a number of ladies who opted for the cropped top, but my favorite would have to be Anna Kendrick's look.


{Giuliana Rancic in Rhea Costa}


{Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham}


{Mary - Kate and Ashley Olsen in vintage Ferre and vintage Chanel}


{Anna Kendrick in J. Mendel}


{Diane Kruger in Jason Wu for Hugo Boss}


{Maggie Q in Zac Posen}

What are your favorite looks from the Met Gala?

Images via 1 // 2

6 comments

  1. Home-based Diva08 May, 2014 09:48

    I like Emma Stone's gown, very fun and youthful also Diane Kruger for the malinis and mabango look, very classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Diane Kruger's look is very classy. I love her style x she always looks great in red carpet events x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to take a double look on emma stone! She looked different! different good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma Stone's look as well. It's so refreshing and I love how she brought a basic crop top to the red carpet.

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Her ensemble set her apart during the Gala -- in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too true! :) There were a lot of girls dressed in black and white and I love that she opted to stand out with shades of pink :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne