Making Lists

30 June 2014


My head tends to be filled up by things to do, things to buy, things to take note of, things to do when I get to work, things I need to do research on, etc. And if you're just like me, you know it can get pretty exhausting sometimes. When it reaches that point though, I like to put all of those things in writing. I make lists. I bust out neon-colored paper and colorful pens and highlighters and make lists that would look enticing to look at. Even as a kid in high school I would make tons and tons of lists. Crossing out things in my list gives me a sense of accomplishment AND having all those thoughts in paper rather than floating around in your head makes them appear easier to tackle or accomplish. You get to draw out a plan of action to address those things, too.

Image VIA

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne