Nautical Nice

08 June 2014


{Bazaar Find Hat, Ebay Find Dress, Face Shop Love Me: ex Nails in BL601 (fingers), Face Shop Love Me: ex NailsYL702 (toes), Dupe Charme Preto}

I got this dress from Ebay a few years back. I was a bit hesitant because I was afraid it might be too short but I bought it anyway. Turns out, it is too short and so it was left buried deep in my closet for many years until our recent beach trip to Laiya. I was packing for said trip when I thought of using this dress as a cover up. The material is lightweight so it was perfect for walking around and lounging along the shore. Plus the garterized waist was perfect since I took advantage of the buffet  meals at the resort.




6 comments

  1. that is a lovely color for summer :) suits well on you!
    <3
    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel like this is too short - love how it looks on you! And blue is a nice colour :) www.neverdreamedaboutthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is really lovely! It suits you perfectly :)


    -Tootsie Jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress! <3


    www.projectgora.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne